Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

First game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
k3puncher

PostSubject: First game   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:04 am

For my first game of madden 12, I hit the random pick button and ending up playing with the Rams and my opponent had the Saints. At first it was a solid game and the score was 7 to 7, but I ended up opening the game up and getting a 35 to 7 lead in the beginning of the third quarter. I ended up getting the ball again and right after that my opponent conceded to defeat. The funny thing about the game was that I didn't get any interceptions, lol. The Rams had at least 7 chances to get a pick and didn't conquer the task. This makes me 1-0. I'm playing on the playstation 3 and if you want to play me, feel free to add me (k3puncher) and well get a game in! (Steven Jackson had 207 yards on 10 carries, with 2 touchdowns, the last time I checked before my opponent conceded)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

First game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1