Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

PostSubject: 4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:07 am

im trying to implement these plays in my defense, any tips or suggestions? when to use them, their strengths and weaknesses.i'd like to know what u guys think about these two plays.reason being its a CB in the flats in both plays, i was thinking in the cover 3 cloud, since the line is pinching, and theres a CB playing the flat on the rightside, then theres run support.maybe if i blitz a LB on the weak side of the cover 3 cloud then i should have some type of all around run defense.except maybe off tackles. but i like strong CBs, i.e. winfield, jimmy smith, charles tillman.any feedback would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irobson

PostSubject: Re: 4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 pm

i have been using a nickel strong... i have been wondering about the cloud zone 3. I haven't been using it as a run d but i'll give you my set ups for pass d

I'll flip it so the blitzer is on the non hb side and the flaz zone is usually covering the side where there are more wr's.
* i'll put the cb thats in a light blue usually in a purple so that he plays up the field further and i'll shade over the fs / ss to make sure they cover the gap on that side...user the fs / ss (opposite) to cover the middle / play the run and rebitz the weak side de and 3rd cb

the *** option is to flip it so that the cb in the blue is on the side of the field where there is only 1 wr and to man him up on that wr. man up the de that is closest to the te and put the other de in a purple spy the dt
Back to top Go down
View user profile

4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1