Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dodohead417

PostSubject: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 pm

For example, I am from Tennessee. So, I play Madden 2012 with the Titans with their Offense and Defensive playbook. I have tried to play with them using the Jet's Defensive playbook because of the amount of blitzes there are, but I seem to get confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 pm

it all depends on what type of offense or defense you wanna run..you can use any offensive pb and make it work..defense is slightly different some teams dont really have the personnel to run certain stuff but its madden u can make it work if u want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dodohead417

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Does that imply that you like to switch up the playbooks' a little, datnodude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:32 pm

ive used 3 diff playbooks this year mostly bc the stuff i ran in madden 11 didnt really work in 12..so i started of with arizona, then n.o now im on to somethin else... you just have to try stuff out like i said you can make any pb work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 am

I always start with ATLs book.

M03-06 I used atl
M07 SEA
08-10 ATL
11 Rams, min
12 WC, CAR, Buf

I want to use ATL but in M11 they st8 up killed it all the way through. And in M12 i dont think they brought it back enough to warrant using

Defensively

03-06 ATL D
07 Cover 2 defense (best defensive book of all time imo)
08 ATL
09 CHI
10 Tenn
11 Tenn
12 TB

defense im more liberal with, I look for the formations that I will need and work form there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 pm

dodohead417 wrote:
For example, I am from Tennessee. So, I play Madden 2012 with the Titans with their Offense and Defensive playbook. I have tried to play with them using the Jet's Defensive playbook because of the amount of blitzes there are, but I seem to get confused.

i'm the same! i am a HUGE Ravens fan and i always like running their Obook and Dbook because it is more rewarding to me tat way and everyone else normally runs the more popular books. but i don't have a problem switching it up from time to time so i may run a few select books (i.e. West Coast, Run Heavy, Run Balanced, NO, OAK, NYJ etc.).

~Mili

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:34 am

right now i used to run only hou but i wanna get away from it since so many people r using it. so ive been labbin 2 other books
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?   

Back to top Go down

Do you like to play with your team's playbook or do you like to switch the playbooks up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1