Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In



Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm

I found a fairly quick and easy way (takes about 3-4 mins) to allow you to use any offensive playbook as your base (not sure this works with D yet, haven't tried it). I guess I shouldn't say ANY playbook because I don't know that to be a fact but every playbook i've tried so far does work with this method and I've tried used about 7-8 so I'm just assuming any playbook will work. These instructions may seem like a lot of steps but it's really not time consuming at all I'm just a very detail oriented person so it might seem like a lot. Also when I get back in town in a week if you guys want a video I'll put one up if enough of you that are trying this cant get it down but I don't anticipate that, it's pretty straight forward.

1- Delete every single play in the playbook you are allowed to delete.
2- Add your first audible in from the ''all plays'' screen.
3- Go to " my gameplan" screen.
4- Select "add play" and add in the audible you just selected and give it five stars. At this point in the gameplan screen you should only see 2 plays, your first audible and a play action play.
5- Now for this audible select copy/paste and then select "select all situations" with will copy this audible to every gameplan scenario. Keep in mind this is accomplishing the same thing as MANUALLY giving all 18 scenarios five star ratings while in the
'all plays'' screen for this play, but this is a billion times faster and like I said, accomplishes the same exact thing.
6- Now go back to the 'my playbook" screen and delete every play you can EXCEPT your first audible. Be careful not
to delete this play! At this point the only two plays in your playbook will be your fist audible and also
the playaction play.
7- Now select 4 more plays from the ''all plays'' screen. These plays will be your remaining four audibles.
8- Now go to the "gameplan" screen and select "add play" and add in the four audibles you just selected and give them each five stars.
9- Now in the "gameplan" screen you will see only 5 plays which will be your five audibles all having five stars.
10- Now for each of the four audibles use copy/paste to check every possible scenario the same way you accomplished this
for your fist audible (step 5).
11-Now save the playbook and after this you will see that the five plays are in fact your five audibles. You might want to go into practice mode just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
relli843



Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 pm

yea bro i posted this the first week it came out.. and i just did it again as a reply 30 minutes ago.. and you dont even have to do the five star thing all you have to do after you delete all you can is add first audible.. go to my gameplan add that play.. remove the other one that was already there then copy/paste to all situations.. go add the other 4 audibles.. and save this as a base for others... then when you want to make a new pb just go into that base remove those plays and do it the same way.. alot faster... and yes this works on defense.. i figured this out during the early release...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintsG0Marchin'In



Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm

relli843 wrote:
yea bro i posted this the first week it came out.. and i just did it again as a reply 30 minutes ago.. and you dont even have to do the five star thing all you have to do after you delete all you can is add first audible.. go to my gameplan add that play.. remove the other one that was already there then copy/paste to all situations.. go add the other 4 audibles.. and save this as a base for others... then when you want to make a new pb just go into that base remove those plays and do it the same way.. alot faster... and yes this works on defense.. i figured this out during the early release...

Making playbooks have changed since the patch. Making playbooks are different since the last patch. The methods people were using when the game first dropped will not work now. And there are a couple of videos out lately post patch that show how to make a custom playbook from the Ravens playbook but not from just any playbook you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
relli843



Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 pm

SaintsG0Marchin'In wrote:
relli843 wrote:
yea bro i posted this the first week it came out.. and i just did it again as a reply 30 minutes ago.. and you dont even have to do the five star thing all you have to do after you delete all you can is add first audible.. go to my gameplan add that play.. remove the other one that was already there then copy/paste to all situations.. go add the other 4 audibles.. and save this as a base for others... then when you want to make a new pb just go into that base remove those plays and do it the same way.. alot faster... and yes this works on defense.. i figured this out during the early release...

Making playbooks have changed since the patch. Making playbooks are different since the last patch. The methods people were using when the game first dropped will not work now. And there are a couple of videos out lately post patch that show how to make a custom playbook from the Ravens playbook but not from just any playbook you want.


YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS ME AND ANTON(EA GAME CHANGER) BEEN DOING THIS WITH THE COPY/PASTE FROM THE BEGINNING SINCE THE EARLY RELEASE BRUH... I POSTED IT ON HERE 3 TIMES INCLUDING 2 POSTS BELOW YOU AN HOUR BE4 YOU DID IT. THE ONLY THING THE PATCHED CHANGED WITH CUSTOMS WAS IN GAME ERRORS AND GROUPING OF FORMATIONS... PPL HAVE BEEN USING MULTIPLE BOOKS FOR A LONG TIME.. HOW YOU THINK GIBS HAS HAD HIDDEN FORMATIONS FROM DIFF FORMATIONS IN DIFFERENT BOOKS SINCE THE BEGINNING... AND THE COPY PASTE YOU ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO LIKE I SAID ME AND ANTON KNEW THIS SINCE THE EARLY RELEASE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Th3 Ac3r

avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 22
Location : Folsom, LA

PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Just tried this with the Ravens O Book, didnt work Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
relli843



Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Just tried this with the Ravens O Book, didnt work Sad

ill make a video tomorrow for it man.. it does work... i have one with ravens book.. its worked since beginning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Th3 Ac3r

avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 22
Location : Folsom, LA

PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 am

Ok thanks sounds good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.   

Back to top Go down
 
Use any offensive playbook in the game as your custom playbook base.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» M17: Custom Playbook Rules - (Season 3 Test run)
» Endgame dual blade armor set?
» Raiders Custom Playbook
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: