Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

TWIM show 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geordaigs

PostSubject: TWIM show 54   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:19 pm

I watch the show religiously and i have done since show....... (shakey camera..... dark basement show 3 maybe 4) and i have seen you both grow from deer caught in the headlight presenters (sorry guys.... i love you but its true....look back on the very first shows)....to slick, confident and well tuned beasts of internet programming and without a doubt the best John Madden Football website in the entire known universe barr none!!........its truely miles ahead of anything out there..... and if it was up to me.....i wouldve got you both to replace Ian Cummings as creative directors of the Madden Franchise.

but...............

And its a very small but....But the show definately needs both of you presenting....there was no Abbott without Costello, no Laurel without Hardy and no Troy Aikman without an Emmitt Smith.........
The show definately needs the seriousness and focused attitude of Sgibs but also the witty retorts and sheer all out unpredictability of ZFarls ...it makes TWIM the must see show on a wednesday ( or Thursday if like me you live in the UK and watch it next day ) to watch.

1 tiny point...not a biggy.... but when i ask a question on TWIM i get called Georgia Daigs ....it makes me sound like a S.Eastern female lap dancer.....instead of a hairy arsed Irishman Smile .....its Geordaigs .....its my nickname and has been since i was knee high to a loaf of bread ...think Geor as in George and Dag as in dagnammit and add the S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM show 54   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am

Geordaigs wrote:
I watch the show religiously and i have done since show....... (shakey camera..... dark basement show 3 maybe 4) and i have seen you both grow from deer caught in the headlight presenters (sorry guys.... i love you but its true....look back on the very first shows)....to slick, confident and well tuned beasts of internet programming and without a doubt the best John Madden Football website in the entire known universe barr none!!........its truely miles ahead of anything out there..... and if it was up to me.....i wouldve got you both to replace Ian Cummings as creative directors of the Madden Franchise.

but...............

And its a very small but....But the show definately needs both of you presenting....there was no Abbott without Costello, no Laurel without Hardy and no Troy Aikman without an Emmitt Smith.........
The show definately needs the seriousness and focused attitude of Sgibs but also the witty retorts and sheer all out unpredictability of ZFarls ...it makes TWIM the must see show on a wednesday ( or Thursday if like me you live in the UK and watch it next day ) to watch.

1 tiny point...not a biggy.... but when i ask a question on TWIM i get called Georgia Daigs ....it makes me sound like a S.Eastern female lap dancer.....instead of a hairy arsed Irishman Smile .....its Geordaigs .....its my nickname and has been since i was knee high to a loaf of bread ...think Geor as in George and Dag as in dagnammit and add the S

hahaha oh man

you are so right - i need myself some Zfarls - we go together like PB & J.

whats it sound like?

Georga Dags?

thanks man means so much - i remember the days in the basement...oh man - those were the days

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM show 54   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:33 am

Getting closer Smile

Try J-ord - eggs with the accent i think that would be pretty close lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM show 54   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm

I know, SGibs and I go together like Boomer to Pickens but I was unable to attend live. He had the show on lockdown! I will be back next week for sure. and I will work on that accent.

Whore Dags? with an irish twang? Not sure

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM show 54   Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 am

lol....i think i preferred Georgia-daigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM show 54   

Back to top Go down

TWIM show 54