Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xHEx DeathAngel

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Should have the ability to have pre created/saved personal packages, rather then wasting time to have to do it in games.




Thanks,



haseo15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaveNeff

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 am

I don't know if anyone else said this, but I'd like to see more hot routes in the game. Rather than just ins, outs, slants, drags, curls, go and fade i'd like to use post, slugo, sng, etc. Even if i have to substitute some in for others. I'd also like to have audibles for specific times of the game, such as 2 and short/med/long, 2 minute drill etc. I like to give different looks throughout the game. I'd like to have more options with those set ups. I feel like I'm limited on what I can do when i run hurry up because i don't have the full freedom to alter my plays the way i want. I'm really picky about how i want to run or pass the ball and with these different audibles in situations would be a lot better in my opinion.

Also, I'd like a more in depth online franchise. I want to be able to scout my opponent, scout players for the draft, trade draft picks etc. Have a continuing franchise and have it list the gamertag of the person(s) who win titles with their players as in MVP, D MVP etc. superbowl and so on. It'd be great to have a wall in the franchise to see who has done what since the franchise started. I hate that after 1 season it's over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
SF_FAN88



Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Not sure if its been mentioned, but PLEASE GET RID OF THE 80 IN. VERTICLE LEAP FOR LINEBACKERS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 32
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Here is my full list for things to consider for future maddens. (Took from a bunch of sources as well)


-Remove too many cut scenes... "in between play" animations need to be added in "between play" situations (a la NBA2K)
-injuries happen on non-contact plays too... and Defender hit sticks should injure offense most of the time not the defender.
-In Game play we need upgraded crowd, multiple penalty plays, more pass interference calls, and also bad snaps/holds on field goals.
- Please get some lift on Ball trajectory especially over LBs down field
-***Spectator mode*** (maybe years away because may need online storage)
-***Online practice mode (with option to play vs opponent)***
-Online Franchise: Edit player pos, Online Franchise practice mode (with option to play vs opponent), ***spectator mode***, sal cap option (if possible), Cust Playbooks, scouting reports, Working online highlights uploads, The Final Point (or whatever its called), Yearly/Weekly awards (with pro bowl selections)
-Get rid of DPP cold & hot streaks. (They are frustrating) We already have a consistency traits (which could be extended)...
-long drawn out stiff arm animations should be shortened and quicker
-Put superstar mode as free DLC to make more room on disc for game play features. (May even charge for micro features within mode like UT)
-Bring back fight for the fumble...but one where the actually scrum winner actually gets position.
-Copy NBA2K12′s timer till advance. franchise advances on it’s own. Twitter/Facebook/Text/Email integration.
-Social Network Integration for Madden Online Franchise in 13 would be awesome. Twitter/Facebook/Text/Email
-Why isn't Bill Belichick in Madden again?
-Multiple player positions (Just like real life rules) At least 2 per side of the ball...
- I remember when you couldn't purposely run into receivers to knock them off their routes w/o getting an interference call. what happened?
-A little more acceleration to the beginning of wildcat runs first step...they run like they are in quick sand sometimes.
-Cold weather without snow...
-Elite QB CPU controlled team 3rd efficiency too low (too many passes out of bounds)
-Improve Post game Play/Player of the game selection logic
-Why is the away team able to pump up the crowd sometimes?
-I've noticed if players have a jump rating below 80 they may not jump at all...we need more lower & higher jump animations (variety) which leads to ...
-More responsive jumping controls to the ball (offense & defense)...(how many times have I felt the pain of my player not jumping towards the ball)
-Mix up the mini games with a few more real life drills...Madden 97 anyone?
-Bring back in-Game saves
-Bring back *Situation mode (With Online option for disconnected online ranked games and online franchise games)
-Bring back *My Skill
-Bring back Classic teams (with option to use in online ranked games and online franchise)
-Pre-game saved formation subs.
-Get rid of pre play blocking art giving away who's going to be blocked....it also gives away where the blitz is coming from...
-Button for Qb drop to the floor to avoid sack contact (Maybe Left stick click in...L3)
You know how P. Manning neverreally gets hurt when getting sacked because the majority of the time he falls down b4 contact. That would be great in madden, its a way to save your QB from injury as well as fumbling.
-Easily change/edit formation quick audibles...
-Online database for rosters accessible for all that lets us look at each roster update change
-Online scouting report website
-Commentary needs to seemly be me up to date....what ever Madden had the best commentary we need to build on it...I think Chris Colinsworth has great info especially the year the rewind was introduced.
-More season & playoff media presentation


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
SF_FAN88



Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

blood9585 wrote:
Here is my full list for things to consider for future maddens. (Took from a bunch of sources as well)


-Remove too many cut scenes... "in between play" animations need to be added in "between play" situations (a la NBA2K)
-injuries happen on non-contact plays too... and Defender hit sticks should injure offense most of the time not the defender.
-In Game play we need upgraded crowd, multiple penalty plays, more pass interference calls, and also bad snaps/holds on field goals.
- Please get some lift on Ball trajectory especially over LBs down field
-***Spectator mode*** (maybe years away because may need online storage)
-***Online practice mode (with option to play vs opponent)***
-Online Franchise: Edit player pos, Online Franchise practice mode (with option to play vs opponent), ***spectator mode***, sal cap option (if possible), Cust Playbooks, scouting reports, Working online highlights uploads, The Final Point (or whatever its called), Yearly/Weekly awards (with pro bowl selections)
-Get rid of DPP cold & hot streaks. (They are frustrating) We already have a consistency traits (which could be extended)...
-long drawn out stiff arm animations should be shortened and quicker
-Put superstar mode as free DLC to make more room on disc for game play features. (May even charge for micro features within mode like UT)
-Bring back fight for the fumble...but one where the actually scrum winner actually gets position.
-Copy NBA2K12′s timer till advance. franchise advances on it’s own. Twitter/Facebook/Text/Email integration.
-Social Network Integration for Madden Online Franchise in 13 would be awesome. Twitter/Facebook/Text/Email
-Why isn't Bill Belichick in Madden again?
-Multiple player positions (Just like real life rules) At least 2 per side of the ball...
- I remember when you couldn't purposely run into receivers to knock them off their routes w/o getting an interference call. what happened?
-A little more acceleration to the beginning of wildcat runs first step...they run like they are in quick sand sometimes.
-Cold weather without snow...
-Elite QB CPU controlled team 3rd efficiency too low (too many passes out of bounds)
-Improve Post game Play/Player of the game selection logic
-Why is the away team able to pump up the crowd sometimes?
-I've noticed if players have a jump rating below 80 they may not jump at all...we need more lower & higher jump animations (variety) which leads to ...
-More responsive jumping controls to the ball (offense & defense)...(how many times have I felt the pain of my player not jumping towards the ball)
-Mix up the mini games with a few more real life drills...Madden 97 anyone?
-Bring back in-Game saves
-Bring back *Situation mode (With Online option for disconnected online ranked games and online franchise games)
-Bring back *My Skill
-Bring back Classic teams (with option to use in online ranked games and online franchise)
-Pre-game saved formation subs.
-Get rid of pre play blocking art giving away who's going to be blocked....it also gives away where the blitz is coming from...
-Button for Qb drop to the floor to avoid sack contact (Maybe Left stick click in...L3)
You know how P. Manning neverreally gets hurt when getting sacked because the majority of the time he falls down b4 contact. That would be great in madden, its a way to save your QB from injury as well as fumbling.
-Easily change/edit formation quick audibles...
-Online database for rosters accessible for all that lets us look at each roster update change
-Online scouting report website
-Commentary needs to seemly be me up to date....what ever Madden had the best commentary we need to build on it...I think Chris Colinsworth has great info especially the year the rewind was introduced.
-More season & playoff media presentation



Good stuff Blood!! Hey also to add on, how about making the players standing on the sidelines a bit more active rather than just standing there and their jeresy looking like nintendo 64 graphics!!!


Also, tell EA to quit cutting and pasting the same ending from the previous madden.. We had the same white house presentation the last 2 maddens. Have that better also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddy



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:03 pm

What i honestly want the most, and i think alot. of people will agree with me on this is.


I want EA to break down each stat with a description to how it actually effects gameplay
, instead of players having to guess how a stat effects game play or even doubting whether it does at all *coughawarnesscough*

I think if this is actually broken down it would make calling plays for key offensive weapons and defensive role players more accurate.


Next i would like to see players ratings matter more, such that having a great lineman seems to actually matter or having haloti ngata play better than any random#4 dt on a roster. Also i want to see defensive ends able to get some pressure without having top blitz to create it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaveNeff

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:20 am

blood9585 wrote:
Here is my full list for things to consider for future maddens. (Took from a bunch of sources as well)


-Remove too many cut scenes... "in between play" animations need to be added in "between play" situations (a la NBA2K)
-injuries happen on non-contact plays too... and Defender hit sticks should injure offense most of the time not the defender.
-In Game play we need upgraded crowd, multiple penalty plays, more pass interference calls, and also bad snaps/holds on field goals.
- Please get some lift on Ball trajectory especially over LBs down field
-***Spectator mode*** (maybe years away because may need online storage)
-***Online practice mode (with option to play vs opponent)***
-Online Franchise: Edit player pos, Online Franchise practice mode (with option to play vs opponent), ***spectator mode***, sal cap option (if possible), Cust Playbooks, scouting reports, Working online highlights uploads, The Final Point (or whatever its called), Yearly/Weekly awards (with pro bowl selections)
-Get rid of DPP cold & hot streaks. (They are frustrating) We already have a consistency traits (which could be extended)...
-long drawn out stiff arm animations should be shortened and quicker
-Put superstar mode as free DLC to make more room on disc for game play features. (May even charge for micro features within mode like UT)
-Bring back fight for the fumble...but one where the actually scrum winner actually gets position.
-Copy NBA2K12′s timer till advance. franchise advances on it’s own. Twitter/Facebook/Text/Email integration.
-Social Network Integration for Madden Online Franchise in 13 would be awesome. Twitter/Facebook/Text/Email
-Why isn't Bill Belichick in Madden again?
-Multiple player positions (Just like real life rules) At least 2 per side of the ball...
- I remember when you couldn't purposely run into receivers to knock them off their routes w/o getting an interference call. what happened?
-A little more acceleration to the beginning of wildcat runs first step...they run like they are in quick sand sometimes.
-Cold weather without snow...
-Elite QB CPU controlled team 3rd efficiency too low (too many passes out of bounds)
-Improve Post game Play/Player of the game selection logic
-Why is the away team able to pump up the crowd sometimes?
-I've noticed if players have a jump rating below 80 they may not jump at all...we need more lower & higher jump animations (variety) which leads to ...
-More responsive jumping controls to the ball (offense & defense)...(how many times have I felt the pain of my player not jumping towards the ball)
-Mix up the mini games with a few more real life drills...Madden 97 anyone?
-Bring back in-Game saves
-Bring back *Situation mode (With Online option for disconnected online ranked games and online franchise games)
-Bring back *My Skill
-Bring back Classic teams (with option to use in online ranked games and online franchise)
-Pre-game saved formation subs.
-Get rid of pre play blocking art giving away who's going to be blocked....it also gives away where the blitz is coming from...
-Button for Qb drop to the floor to avoid sack contact (Maybe Left stick click in...L3)
You know how P. Manning neverreally gets hurt when getting sacked because the majority of the time he falls down b4 contact. That would be great in madden, its a way to save your QB from injury as well as fumbling.
-Easily change/edit formation quick audibles...
-Online database for rosters accessible for all that lets us look at each roster update change
-Online scouting report website
-Commentary needs to seemly be me up to date....what ever Madden had the best commentary we need to build on it...I think Chris Colinsworth has great info especially the year the rewind was introduced.
-More season & playoff media presentation



I was just talking about some of this stuff with a friend the other day, mainly the online franchise stuff... i think that'd be an awesome idea way more interactive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 32
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:35 pm

SF_FAN88 wrote:
blood9585 wrote:
Here is my full list for things to consider for future maddens. (Took from a bunch of sources as well)


-Remove too many cut scenes...



Good stuff Blood!! Hey also to add on, how about making the players standing on the sidelines a bit more active rather than just standing there and their jeresy looking like nintendo 64 graphics!!!


Also, tell EA to quit cutting and pasting the same ending from the previous madden.. We had the same white house presentation the last 2 maddens. Have that better also.

Thanks SF
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
SaintsG0Marchin'In



Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 pm

They need to add player accurate tattoo's to this game finally. It seems stupid to me for them to be obsessed with what kind of face mask a player has or that little green dot on the back of the qb's helmet when some of those same players have tattoo's all up and down there arms but in the game they are completely blank lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuckNut4eva

avatar

Posts : 386
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

played over 500 games of madden 12 and here is what drives me crazy the most and would like to see improvements on! (EA thinks madden 12 is there best football game and will basically carbon copy 12 into 13 imo) not getting hopes up......

1. Face throws (i do it, you have to at certain times in the game if you wanna compete with others, but any WR thats 6'3 and above and an accurate QB, its just way to easy )

2. DB AI coverage, if this was better face throws wouldn't be so easy (CBs in this game is all about speed, height, press rating, jimmy smith and tommie campbell play CB just like the elite CBs in the game) every CB gets beat by a slant or a curl, no matter who it is, make man coverage play alittle tighter, any route with a move into it can be open against man cov.

2B. Better Zone coverage! purples suck (i know they are designed to play the flat to curl) but give us something that play's slant outs then! yellow zones with time drop back and only cover 10-12 yards deep well, any route that runs underneath them they don't play....the flat zones are actually ok and improved, but purples and yellows need improved....

3. Strip animation, this is way to overpowering, sam shields shouldn't be stripping micheal turner in open field, as an example....
I think the strip animation should only be done by LB's or safeties in open field, and that CB's should have to wait until the ball carrier is engaged with another defender to strip

Or i wouldn't even mind if the strip animation could only be done if the ball carrier was already engaged with another defender.....

4. Spectator mode, this would be the coolest! But it can't affect the game as far as lag goes....

5. Block shedding , make it not so random and have more rhyme or reason why it happens, if my RG sucks at run blocking or pass blocking, and he gets beat by a stud DT that makes sense.... (not that one play the defense is in quarters and makes no adjustments and raji blows the run up on off tackle or hb dive) then other plays when the defense has the box stacked and has the numbers on the O and no one comes thru and a counter run is taken 80 yards un-touched)

6 More Animations , overall on the WRs and DBs and LBs just more animations and not the few we have now, we see that spec catching streaks or jet packing them is so effective that's the only animation we try to trigger, because we only have a few in the game...

7. player ratings, give us more detail what they mean and how they affect the game, also make good players play up to there rating and bad players play bad.... (seems like at every position if you find out the key ratings that work according to how the game is programmed that OVERALLS really don't mean much at all)

overall though man coverage needs to be alittle tighter, zones need to play better, DBs need to matter or make more of a difference in the game, alot less fumbles, and the run game seems kinda random, i'm not as bothered by it has how easy it is to pass though....

reads and schemes are slowly dying, and throwing to big body's all game even into double coverage is what is popular......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 32
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Some more

-Dashboard quit glitch fix.
-Custom playbook glitches fix. (plays missing)
-Man Assignment Switch Glitch
-Defense Assigment Switch Glitch
-Even more tackle animations and Break tackle Stiff arm animations
-Bring back on screen team possession indicator
-"Studda Step" Juke Glitch (OR AT LEASE MAKE CPU Catch on it like they do in practice mode ONLINE)
-Last but not least at least review all routes with motion before game release, to make sure its fair play...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 pm

remove the sound effect from the slide protection. it lets your opponent know that you are doing something prior to the snap! you are either audibling or hot-routing people and the defender knows it because of the sound effect.

~Mili

_________________

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 33
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
remove the sound effect from the slide protection. it lets your opponent know that you are doing something prior to the snap! you are either audibling or hot-routing people and the defender knows it because of the sound effect.

~Mili
the Defense should be able to know.. you can not change play at the line in real life with out the D knowing something.. why should madden be any different.. ( how often do you see the center turn around to talk protection with the QB) if anything I think they need more varitety in the sound eff and more animations showing the Qb changing stuff and talking to teammates...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 32
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
remove the sound effect from the slide protection. it lets your opponent know that you are doing something prior to the snap! you are either audibling or hot-routing people and the defender knows it because of the sound effect.

~Mili
the Defense should be able to know.. you can not change play at the line in real life with out the D knowing something.. why should madden be any different.. ( how often do you see the center turn around to talk protection with the QB) if anything I think they need more varitety in the sound eff and more animations showing the Qb changing stuff and talking to teammates...

I thought about this....and I have a mixed reaction...I know some teams have whats call a silent snap count, & Elite QB's like Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers Have silent audibles especially for fade routes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 32
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:07 pm

I would rather reciever take long to jump than not jump/react at all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 33
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm

blood9585 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
remove the sound effect from the slide protection. it lets your opponent know that you are doing something prior to the snap! you are either audibling or hot-routing people and the defender knows it because of the sound effect.

~Mili
the Defense should be able to know.. you can not change play at the line in real life with out the D knowing something.. why should madden be any different.. ( how often do you see the center turn around to talk protection with the QB) if anything I think they need more varitety in the sound eff and more animations showing the Qb changing stuff and talking to teammates...

I thought about this....and I have a mixed reaction...I know some teams have whats call a silent snap count, & Elite QB's like Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers Have silent audibles especially for fade routes....

even with the silent audibles, Ben does them too, there is a nod of confirmation between the two. And the snap count is always silent in madden, unless you turbo blitz lol. I know youcan fake snap it but that is not the same as the snap count. Plus many hot routes can be made early enough that you do not get the sound effect or animation. you can also fake the sound effecnt by audibling then cancleing or hot routeing then cancelling..
more varied sound effects and add some animations to change it up but I like the current system

now on D I wish you could hot route defenders in the same way you hot route recievers. It would save time pre snap and you would not have to switch to the defender unless you wanted to move him manually to a spot. Have it like the group adjustments are now except when I press left on the D pad or LB to adjust my D line there should be player names and corresponding icons . Example: LB- A - Right on the right stick. would put the Dt in a spy where LB- X - right on the right stick would put the De in a spy. ( now that I think of it i believe it is left on the right stick for spy, but you get the idea. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temory27



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm

CONFERENCE, SUPER BOWLS AND EVEN SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS put up in your franchise stadium after your seasons!! PLEASSSSSE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temory27



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:04 pm

^^^^^^^^ I MEANT EVEN DIVISIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS! ALLSOOOO.... MUCH NEEDED IMPROVEMENTS IN THE FRANCHISE MODES TEAM MOVINGS. ANYTIME YOU MOVE YOUR FRANCHISE, AND GO TO THE SUPERBOWL, THE ENDZONES ONLY SHOW THE PREVIOUS TEAM YOU USED TO BE. ALSO MORE LOGOS AND/OR ALLOW ME TO USE THE SAME LOGO FROM MY PREVIOUS TEAM EXCEPT WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR OR DIFFFERENT STYLE WOULD BE BADASS. PLEASE LET ME BE HEARD!!! AT LEAST DO THE BANNERS, THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR FRANCHISE SEASONS ALL THAT MUCH BETTER TO LOOK UP DURING YOUR HOME GAMES AND SEE YOUR PREVIOUS SUCCESS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 33
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:36 pm

online practice mode.., with game situation practice types ex. 2:00 offense/defense , goalline stand ( i know you can do this now ), 3rd and long ( no first down markers now.) ect..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayRayallday



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 pm

What ever happened to knocking players' helmets off? That'd be cool to see again. Maybe a little more realistic injuries like if a player gets hit low around his knees, he's not going to WALK off the field holding his wrist. I had more but I forgot them. And stop the nano blitzes and BS cheeseball if that's even possible. OH YEA, and I forgot this. I was just playing a game against this total dirtbag and I was winning 21-14 just before the half, he had the ball and was moving but I was confident I would make a stop. Well, my ps3 randomly decided it would reset itself. So now I'm on a 2 loss streak, the first because some ******* kickoff glitched and I wasn't going to wait, so I just quit. But if it's possible to bring back the "quit and count game" option without people abusing it, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 33
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 am

RayRayallday wrote:
What ever happened to knocking players' helmets off? That'd be cool to see again. Maybe a little more realistic injuries like if a player gets hit low around his knees, he's not going to WALK off the field holding his wrist. I had more but I forgot them. And stop the nano blitzes and BS cheeseball if that's even possible. OH YEA, and I forgot this. I was just playing a game against this total dirtbag and I was winning 21-14 just before the half, he had the ball and was moving but I was confident I would make a stop. Well, my ps3 randomly decided it would reset itself. So now I'm on a 2 loss streak, the first because some ******* kickoff glitched and I wasn't going to wait, so I just quit. But if it's possible to bring back the "quit and count game" option without people abusing it, that'd be great.
there are not nano blitzes really... pretty much everything can be stopped.. you have to practice against it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Madden 13 Suggestion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» The Official Ben 10 Thread
» The Official Triple F Thread
» General Suggestion Thread for The Dark City's New Design
» Official Nontendo Music Thread
» The Official Smash Bros. Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: