Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton32

PostSubject: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Hey guys, EASPORTS Game Changer Anton B here, just want to drop by as i done for madden and ask what things you would like to see this year in NCAA FOOTBALL12? Your feedback will be of great help as I do have direct communication with some of the Dev guys, these site such as MB often times go unnoticed for feedback but I know there are great guys here with great opinions. Leave it here and I will be glad to pass on the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZAN

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:35 pm

A more realistic feel to the crowd....It just feels so generic when you play...

Better run blocking on option plays....It seems like when I run the Michigan O with Denard Robinson, the DTs block shed so quickly that even if I keep on a zone read (if the DE read man follows the RB) the DT will still hammer the QB.

Also...If I choose for big run on offense...don't make it all or nothing. Denard/Pryor/Cam will elude more tacklers, but he shouldn't fumble every time someone actually gets ahold of him with big run turned to aggressive....

Make run commit more fluid and not 11 players all sprinting to one side....Maybe make the DL crash HARD to a side and the backside DE maybe loses his gap assignment, freeing up the zone read keeper....Maybe playside OLB and SS on the committ cheat up more. There is no reason that outside CBs should be getting burnt by 20 yards on a run commit. Their job in football is to play their man...That's football 101....

C4 Madden 11 Defensive Player of the Year
Madden Bible's (Madden 12) TWIMMY post-humous Co-Defensive Player of the Year w/Jerms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
datkillad

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:11 am

I would like to see the black colleges included also in this they are college teams also and there have been plenty of successful nfl players to come out of black colleges I think its only fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

How about better overall presentation. Ya'll do a great job, but it could be SSSOOO much better!!! All the Bowl Games shouldn't have the same opening & closing animations. U give individual trophies in the Franchise for winning each Bowl, but there's no other incentive for playing them. Why not have unique ones for each one. Also, why not show the Fans rush the field after a Big upset? The game "Claims" to have all the "Intensity & Pagentry" of college football, but they still haven't put this in the game!! As far as gameplay goes, I think ya'll should tone down the amount of dropped INTs. IDK how many times I've been in the redzone on D. My opponent throws a bad pass, that goes DIRECTLY to my DB & he drops it. Only 2 get beat for a TD on the very next play!! And lastly ENOUGH W/ THE Blocked FGs!!!! I swear it shouldn't be that easy! I don't do it myself, but I know people that base their games around it.

Last edited by Slimreaper256 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
svanablak

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 am

in game substitutions as it existed b4.
being able to create a playbook by compiling plays from various playbooks.
IMPROVE effectiveness of PLAY ACTION!
on the fly audibles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAV

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

The NCAA12 Demo is awesome. Heads up though. There is a glitch where if you knock down a pitch from the QB on an option, its an incomplete pass - rather than fumble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12   

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in NCAA FOOTBALL12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: NCAA 12 Forum :: NCAA 12 General Tips-
Jump to: