Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Denver Broncos 46 depthchart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingz

PostSubject: Denver Broncos 46 depthchart   Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

hey guys i just joined a online league with the denver broncos and i was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to setup there defense in a 46
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SicK

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos 46 depthchart   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 pm

I got Elvis and miller at ends - bunkely and akeem ayers at dt ( akeem because I have A gap that gets the second DT free)

joe mays at LOLB

DJ Williams (best zone/man) mlb

Wesley woodyard at rolb (speed)
(haggan backing up everyone)

corners are champ and andre(I sometimes put my best corner at the number 2 spot so I can double/shade the number one and leave champ on an island vs a weaker receiver)

Whilite and cassius vaughn or if you like to run 46 speed zone I drop carter at that 4th spot, 84 speed and 90+ hit power, if you run a lot of man put him at fs over rahim moore, both same speed but I like the extra hit power and hieght(I user the FS)

definatley do want to rotate rahim moore in as he has decent catching and good zone coverage or if you like using bdawk.

hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Denver Broncos 46 depthchart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Strategy :: Depth Charts-
Jump to: